Saturday, October 2, 2010

Off to the Races



     Hey there. I've read several blogs about people who have gone through similar experiences with failing their bar examinations. Most of the bloggers were people who took the bar in California, New York, Colorado, etc. . . I found it odd that noone from Florida has written such a blog although I've read a post about the Florida Bar from a blogger whose account was later deleted.
     I wonder If that is cause for worry. I didn't see anything on the website for the Florida Bar which would lead me to believe I cannot blog. However, the Florida Board of Bar Examiners has considered (if not undertaken) a quest to gain access to applicants' cyber social networks (i.e. Facebook, myspace, etc. . .). I would not be surprised if a blog would fall into their definition of a social network. I certainly do not plan on defaming them, so when they inevitably find this blog, I do not believe I will be in any danger (at least not professionally).
    Primarily, I hope this journal/blog will be helpful to me and others in a similar spot who seek to avoid my mistakes.  I also hope this will be therapuetic.  I keep a journal and the more I write about whatever problems or circumstances I am faced with, the easier it becomes to deal with said problems and circumstances.  As thinking creatures, the more we think about things requiring resolution, the more likely it will become to formulate a resolution. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment