Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farewell

     I'm not exactly sure who I am saying bye to.  Maybe it is the old me.  Maybe it's that period of my life during which I wrote this blog.  I wish I would have had more readers.  It would be nice to have gotten a little more feedback.  Maybe I did a poor job with the name.  Whatever the case, I think I'll put this blog to rest.

     It was so helpful for me to have found this outlet.  I did find a job finally.  Thank G-d.  It is for a government agency doing Criminal and civil.  I have a lot of work to do in order to become competent.  It is what I have worked for, a chance.  I will do what I can to cease the opportunity.  Maybe I'll blog about that.  We'll see.  Anyhow, I bid you all Adieu.  May you come across a cause for which your spirit is moved. "A life without cause is a life without effect."

1 comment: